Mickey Mouse Caramel Apple
A caramel apple decorated to look like your favorite mouse
- 1 large stick about 8" in length
- 1 large firm tart green apple
- 2 white marshmallows
- caramels preferably vanilla - to be melted
- dark chocolate - to be melted
- vanilla icing
- red sprinkles
- 2 yellow jelly beans, preferably mini-sized
- 1 large white paper cupcake liner
- Insert stick firmly into the center of the apple.
- Follow package directions for melting caramel.
- Dip whole apple into melted caramel.
- Let harden.
- Attach two marshmallows to top of apple about 2" apart using vanilla icing as cement.
- Let set.
- Follow package for melting dark chocolate.
- Dip whole apple and marshmallows into chocolate.
- Let harden firmly.
- Cover bottom half of apple with white icing cement.
- Apply red sprinkles immediately.
- Attach two jellybeans to top of sprinkled surface vertical to space between marshmallows.
- Place on cupcake liner.