The all famous Mickey Mouse Waffle recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 cups of Carbonis Golden Malted Flour (official waffle flour of Walt Disney World)
- Heat up your waffle maker.
- Beat the eggs and water together.
- Add the Carbonis Golden Malted Flour (official waffle flour of Walt Disney World) and mix the ingredients well together.
- Stir in the melted butter and mix it well again.
- Pour it onto waffle maker and remove it when it is golden brownish.
- Top the waffle with the toppings of your choice, such as powdered sugar, cream, jam, fruit or maple syrup.
Mickey Mouse Waffle Air Freshener
For those of you who long for the smell of Mickey Mouse Waffles, there’s a Mickey Mouse Waffle Air Freshener available. After the ‘new car’ smell is gone from your car, why not have it smell like fresh cooked waffles? Mmmmmm I can smell it now!
Where to find Mickey Mouse waffles
- Carnation Cafe: Main Street, U.S.A.
- Storyteller’s Cafe: The Grand Californian
- Goofy’s Kitchen: The Disneyland Hotel
- PCH Grill: Paradise Pier Hotel
- Value resort food courts
- Moderate resort food courts
- ‘Ohana at the Polynesian
- Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary
- Cape May at Beach Club
- Whispering Canyon Café at Wilderness Lodge
- Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- 1900 Park Fair at Grand Floridian
- Gasparilla Grill at Grand Floridian
- Kouzinna at Boardwalk
- Tusker House for Donald’s Safari Breakfast character meal – Animal Kingdom
- The Crystal Palace – Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood and Vine – Disney’s Hollywood Studios