- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Whisk together cake flour, bread flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon, in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, water, and oil in a medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined; do not overmix.
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Turn loaf out of pan