Macaroni and Cheese
Classic macaroni and cheese dish with four cheeses
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups Quattro Fromage (4-cheese mixture of asiago, provolone, fontina, and gruyere cheeses)
- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- Prepare the macaroni according to the directions on the package.
- Make a roux with the flour and butter over low heat.
- Bring the milk to a simmer and work in the roux.
- Add cheese and salt to taste.
- Pour over the macaroni and heat through in a moderate oven.