Yellow cake with apple pie filling and dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Apple Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 cups Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add yellow cake mix, water, vanilla extract, eggs and mix well.
- With rubber spatula, mix in the apple pie filling and cranberries.
- Spray an 11x9x2 inch cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Fill cake pan with cake mix.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.