Sweet potato glaze
- 2 cups apple juice concentrate
- 1 cups cold water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp, ground cloves
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs. vanilla extract
- 6 tbs. cold water
- 4 oz. arrow root
- Bring ingredients except the arrow root to a quick boil.
- Dilute the arrow root with the 6 tablespoons of cold water then add to the other sauce.
- Ensure that the temperature reaches 185 degrees.
- Mix thoroughly and stir consistently for 5 minutes or until the sauce starts thickening.
- Remove the sauce from the stove and have ready to serve, pour on top of the roasted potatoes.