Chocolate chip cookies
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.