Strawberry Soup Recipe
Magical Recipes Tip - For really fresh strawberries, go to a U-pick farm where you can pick them right off yourself. Take the extra strawberries and make yourself a strawberry daquiri to boot. There's a good strawberry daquiri recipe here.
- 2 lb., 8 oz. strawberries (frozen variety, thawed with juice)
- 16 oz. heavy cream
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 3 oz. plain yogurt
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Beat slowly until well mixed and a smooth consistency.
- Chill; shake well before serving.
- Add fresh strawberries as garnish