Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
Magical Recipes Tip - Make sure you beat the mixture and don't just give it a gentle spanking.
Ingredients - Brownies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Ingredients - Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 8-ounce boxes of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions - Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Sift together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat flour mixture and eggs on low speed using an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally and mixing until smooth.
- Slowly add melted butter and beat until just combined: do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
Directions - Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream sugar, cornstarch, and cream cheese in a large bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract, mixing thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl with each addition.
- Fold in heavy cream and sour cream.
- Spread batter on top of already baked brownies.
- Bake until cheesecake is lightly browned and firm, about 55 - 60 minutes.
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.