Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 pound Russet Potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 cups Corn Kernels (frozen)
- 1/8 cup Onion, diced
- 1/8 cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 t. Sugar
- 2 t. Hot Sauce
- 1/8 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add milk, heavy cream, chicken, potatoes, red peppers, onions, corn, and sugar, simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add parsley and hot sauce, simmer for five minutes.
- Serve hot
blog comments powered by