Mustard Sauce Recipe
A sauce of prepared mustard thinned with vinegar and vegetable oil with sugar and seasonings
Served at: Boma
in Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort
at Disney World
1 ½ quarts
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Coleman mustard (dry)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ can or 3 ounces chipotle pepper
- 1 ½ cups Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ cups honey
- In a blender or food processor, place the chipotle pepper and teriyaki sauce.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to puree until smooth.
- Stop and check the flavors, adjusting to taste.
blog comments powered by