Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Seafood Chowder Recipe
Coconut Curry Seafood is a chicken and corn style seafood chowder made with fish, mussels, shrimp and scallops
Served at: Boma
in Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort
at Disney World
- 1 pound mussels
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 pound white fish, cut chunky and sear
- 1 pound scallops, sear
- 2 cups clam juice
- 1 quart chicken stock, add chicken base
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 T. curry powder, toasted
- 1 onion, diced in big chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, diced in big chunks
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced in big chunks
- 2 potatoes, diced in big chunks
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Heat the chicken stock and clam juice.
- Add the vegetables (except jalapeno, parsley, and cilantro) and spices.
- Cook until the vegetables are half done. Add coconut milk.
- Continue cooking until vegetables are done.
- Before serving, sear white fish and scallops (do not overcook) and set aside.
- Heat the stew and add mussels, shrimp, scallops, fish, and jalapeno.
- Cook until mussels open, add parsley, cilantro, and lemon zest before serving
blog comments powered by