Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Ingredients - Pork Tenderloin
- One-third to one-half pound of fresh (not previously frozen) pork tenderloins per person
Ingredients - Mustard Butter
- 1 stick of butter (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
Ingredients - Polenta
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 head garlic, diced and sautéed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups polenta (less if you prefer a softer texture)
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh herbs-equal parts thyme, rosemary, sage, and chives (if using dried herbs, cut proportions in half).
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Ingredients - Basalmic Smothered Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shallots , minced
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup stock, chicken or beef
- 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, oyster, or portobello)
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, minced
Directions - Pork Tenderloin
- Coat the tenderloins with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Sear in a hot cast-iron skillet, browning on all sides.
- Set aside for later grilling, reserving pan juices.
Directions - Mustard Butter
- Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Set aside.
Directions - Polenta
- Saute onion in a small amount of olive oil until transparent.
- Stir in garlic, then add water, milk and cream and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in polenta slowly, stirring until thick and bubbling.
- Continue to stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let thicken for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a pan and bake at 275 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fold in cheeses and herbs.
- Add salt and pepper and pour into a crock to serve.
Directions - Basalmic Smothered Mushrooms
- Place shallots in a saute pan with the reserved pork tenderloin pan juices.
- Saute, stirring, then deglaze the pan with the wine and vinegar.
- Reduce liquid by half, then add the stock and continue cooking until liquid has reached a light glaze consistency.
- Wash, slice and season the mushrooms with a little olive oil.
- Spread the mushrooms out on a grill rack and place over low heat.
- Cover for a few minutes to lightly smoke the mushrooms.
- Combine the mushrooms with the reduced liquid and set aside.
Recommended Wine PairingWhite Wines - Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Chenin Blanc
Blush/Rose Wines - White Zinfandel, Rose: Dry
Red Wines - Pinot Noir, Beaujolais