Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 pre made multi grain pizza crust
- ½ cup of ricotta cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- ¼ cup half & half
- 2 each eggs - scrambled & cooled
- 4 each strips of bacon - pre cooked & chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Scramble two eggs, after cooked place on a paper plate place in freezer to cool down quickly.
- Once cooled, place in bowl add salt, pepper and mix in half and half.
- Set aside.
- Take the ricotta cheese and add salt and pepper.
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture over pre made crust, sprinkle both of the cheeses over the entire pizza.
- Next sprinkle the scrambled egg mixture and chopped bacon over the entire pizza.
- Bake @ 350º for approximately 10 - 15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
blog comments powered by