Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Cheese French Toast Recipe
- 3 each eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 quart frying oil
- 6 each cheese Danish, cut into quarters
- Mix eggs, milk and vanilla together and set aside.
- Sift baking powder, sugar and flour together and add to egg mixture.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Bring Shortening to 375°.
- Dip cheese Danish in egg batter and place dipped bread in fryer until golden brown on one side and turn over to brown the other side.
- Roll in cinnamon/sugar and serve.
blog comments powered by