Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Grilled Mahi-Mahi Recipe
Ingredients - Coconut Lime Sauce
- 1 pound (about 2 medium) sweet onions, diced, divided
- 1 (13½-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (about 4 large) plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 pound rock shrimp, shelled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Ingredients - Herbed Rice with Hearts of Palm
- 1½ cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 4 hearts of palm, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients - Grilled Mahi-Mahi
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets, about ½ pound each
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Directions - Coconut Lime Sauce
- Puree half of the onions with the coconut milk in a blender, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add remaining onions and cook until translucent (do not brown), about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and poblano.
- Cook until the tomatoes soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and coconut milk mixture.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Combine rock shrimp, butter, and lime juice in a small sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook until shrimp are just cooked through.
- Add shrimp mixture to the coconut milk sauce; stir to combine.
- Add cilantro; keep sauce warm.
Directions - Herbed Rice with Hearts of Palm
- Cook rice per package directions.
- Combine cooked rice, hearts of palm, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir until rice is coated in oil and mixture is combined.
- Cover bowl loosely with foil to keep warm.
Directions - Grilled Mahi-Mahi
- Preheat a grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Season mahi-mahi fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill mahi-mahi for about 3 minutes per side, or until just opaque.
Recommended Wine PairingWhite Wines - Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Chenin Blanc, Viognier
Sparkling Wines - Extra Dry: Medium Dry, Brut: Dry