Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake Recipe
Magical Recipes Factoid - Did you know that it takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter? That's just nuts!
Yield:3 3/4 cups
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Combine peanut butter and jelly in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Combine milk, ice cream, and peanut butter mixture in container of an electric blender.
- Process mixture until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour into cup, not in between two slices of bread.