Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Pot Roast Recipe
Magical Recipes Tip - If you're having a really bad day, go ahead and up the amount of red wine that goes into this recipe.
- 5 lbs Top or bottom round roast
- 1½ cups Dry red wine
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Stalk celery, diced
- 6 cups Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat on all sides and remove the meat to a roasting pan.
- Pour the wine around the meat.
- Saute the cut vegetables until golden brown and add to the roasting pan.
- Pour the beef bouillon into the pan.
- Pour liquid over the roast and cover.
- Cook 30-45 minutes per pound.