Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Mango Lassi Recipe
Magical Recipes Factoid - Did you know that Mango Lassi is a traditional South Asian non-alcoholic beverage. In fact it is one of the most popular beverages in Northern India. Mango Lassi is also a favorite at Indian restaurants.
- 2 cups ripe mango, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chilled whole milk
- 1 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- 2 - 3 teaspoons sugar, optional
- If mango has stringy fibers, push through a nylon sieve with the back of a spoon.
- The remaining mango should not contain any stringy pulp.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Combine mango, pinch of salt, milk and yogurt in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Taste and add sugar to taste.
- If you would like the lassi a bit colder, add about eight ice cubes to the blender.
- Can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.