Top 5 Viewed Disney Recipes
Cheese Pizza Recipe
1 large pizza
- 1 cup warm water (110°F-115°F)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast (1/4 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 - 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pizza sauce
- Stir water, sugar, and yeast together in a large bowl until dissolved.
- Add olive oil and salt.
- Stir in 2 cups of the flour until well blended.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead 5 minutes, adding additional flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking.
- Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While dough rests, combine cheeses and spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Pat dough onto a 16 to 18-inch pizza pan or baking sheet using fingers dipped in olive oil. (If a large pan is unavailable, divide the dough into two medium-size crusts.)
- Top with pizza sauce and cheeses and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese turns golden brown.
blog comments powered by