Hoop Dee Doo Cornbread Recipe
- 3/4 c. cornmeal
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix flour, cornmeal, salt, baking powder and sugar in a mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl, blend milk, eggs and oil with a mixer
- Using that same mixer, slowly add the blended liquids to the dry ingredients prepared in step 1, mixing just enough to incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
blog comments powered by