Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients - Cupcake
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup Butter Milk
- 2 ounces Red Food Coloring
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Ingredients - Cheesecake Frosting
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup egg whites
Directions - Cupcake
- Place all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Blend eggs and oil and add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth. Add buttermilk.
- Pour into lined muffin pan and bake at 350*F. for 30 min or until done.
Directions - Cheescake Frosting
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add cornstarch, eggs.
- Cream together for 3 minutes.
- Fill in molds or rings and bake in a water bath for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Make Cheese cake batter.
- After the cheese cake is baked and cooled add into mixing bowl and cream.
- Pipe on to red velvet cup cakes and roll in Heath bar crunch.
- The mound of cheesecake is surrounded by white frosting. The whole thing is drizzled with chocolate and covered in Heath bar crunch.
blog comments powered by