Roasted Garlic and Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 Lb. Cleaned Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 6 Oz. Shredded Fontina Cheese (Mozzarella can substitute)
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 3 Oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 8 Oz. Roasted Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp. Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Tabasco Sauce to Taste
- 2 Cups Focaccia Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- Mix well without breaking up the lumps of crab meat.
- Check for seasoning and place into 3 qt. casserole dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crispy toast points or crackers.
blog comments powered by