Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 ounces Breading
- Breading: 1 pound Bread Crumbs
- Breading: 1 ounce Garlic, Granulated
- Breading: 2 ounces Romano Cheese
- Breading: 2 ounces Salt and Pepper
- 3 ounces Mozzarella
- 8 ounces Marinara
- 2 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 6 ounces Pasta
- 1 Egg
- 3 ounces Flour
- Take the chicken and place in flour, and then put the chicken into the beaten egg.
- After chicken is coated in egg mixture place in the breading and cover completely.
- In a pan over medium heat, add oil and pan fry the chicken.
- When the chicken is done place on paper towel.
- Place some of the marinara on top of the chicken and then top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Melt in the oven.
- Place cooked hot pasta in a bowl then place the rest of the sauce on top and then top with chicken.
Recommended Wine Pairing
- Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Chianti, Malbec
blog comments powered by