Pistachio Creme Brulee Recipe
- 8 ounces Sugar
- 8 ounces Egg Yolks
- ½ ounce Pistachio Paste
- 42 ounces Heavy Cream
- Scald heavy cream and sugar together but do not bring to a boil.
- Temper the cream into the egg yolks and add the pistachio paste.
- Preheat oven to 325 and place the mix into an oven safe baking dish.
- Place the baking dish on top of a flat sheet tray add pour water onto the sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove the baking dish and place in refrigerator to chill.
- When ready to serve sprinkle sugar in the raw on top of the brulee just and shake off the excess.
- With a brulee torch cook the sugar.
blog comments powered by