Corn Chowder Recipe
Corn chowder with onions and potatoes
Tusker House in Animal Kingdom
at Walt Disney World
(8) 8 ounce portions
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 7 ounces Diced Onion (1 medium)
- 7 ounces Peeled Diced Potato (1 medium)
- 1 quart Milk
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 13 ounces Creamed Corn (1 small can)
- 10 ounces Frozen Corn (1 small box)
- 2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- Over low heat, melt butter, onions and saute until tender/translucent.
- Add flour, cook approximately 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- Simmer 1/2-hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
blog comments powered by