Ingredients - Roasted Vinagrette Dressing
- 1/3 cup roasted walnuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 onions
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients - Candied Walnuts
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
Ingredients - Little Nutty Salad
- 1-2 handfuls lettuce mix
- 2 Tbsp. tillamook cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Roasted Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Candied Walnuts
- 6-8 oz. grilled chicken breast
Directions - Roasted Vinagrette Dressing
- Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350°F until golden brown.
- Place the roasted walnuts in a food processor with the honey, vinegar and onions.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the olive oil in increments, mixing well between additions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
Directions - Candied Walnuts
- Mix the walnuts and maple syrup.
- Spread the walnut mixture on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350°F until golden brown.
- Cool and reserve for garnish on the Little Nutty Salad.
Directions - Little Nutty Salad
- Prepare the Roasted Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing and Candied Walnuts as directed.
- Toss the lettuce mix with the Roasted Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing and place in a serving bowl.
- Top with shredded Tillamook Cheddar Cheese and Candied Walnuts.
- Slice the grilled Chicken Breast into strips and place on top of salad.
- Serve with slices of toasted foccaccia bread.
blog comments powered by