Worlds Best Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate combining dark and milk chocolates topped off with whipped cream and cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sharffen Berger Milk Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons- Scharffen Berger Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Several drops vanilla extract, about 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
- Heat milk in pan until very warm, but not boiling.
- Combine cocoa powder, Chocolate, and sugar.
- Stir till all mixed
- Add vanilla and stir again.
- Top with real whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon.