Sugar cookie rolled in cinammon sugar
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 c (2 sticks) butter
- 2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and flatten.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the top of the cookies before baking.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cooked through.