A seven layer cookie bar that includes chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts, brown sugar, condensed milk, and other sugary delights.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce can) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 6 oz Butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 for glass dish)
- In 13x9 in baking pan melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour EAGLE BRAND evenly over crumbs.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.