A chilly concoction of aged rum, strawberry puree, lemon and lime juices.
- 1.5 ounces Bacardi 8 rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 ounce strawberry purée
- Crushed ice, 3 cranberries, 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Add all ingredients in a Boston Shaker (except garnish), fill half full with ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a margarita glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a mound of crushed ice, cranberries, and mint sprigs to look like 2 green antlers, cranberries for eyes and nose.