Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Magical Recipes Factoid - Did you know that in 1995, potato plants were taken into space with the space shuttle Columbia? This marked the first time any food was ever grown in space.
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled
- 1/8 qt. (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup warmed milk maximum (1/4 cup milk recommended)
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
- Using a food mill or mixer, incorporate all ingredients and adjust seasonings as necessary.