Yakisoba Noodles with Pineapple Teriyaki Glaze
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/4Tablespoon Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 1/4 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice, frozen concentrate
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shredded Red & Green Cabbage
- Shredded Bok Cho
- Dissolve all ingredients, except cornstarch and pineapple juice, in sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and pineapple juice, and slowly add to boiling mixture to thicken.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer.
- Saute shredded red and green cabbage and bok choy in wok.
- Add Yakisoba noodles and Pineapple glaze and toss.